- Entering into the park shall be one's own responsibility. Park does not compensate for deaths, injuries, losses, and/or damages to the visitor and their belongings.
- Do not travel lonely.
- Each tourist must pay respective entry fees to get permission to enter into the park and to conduct adventure activities.
- Do not purchase wild animal, plants and their products.
- Rubbish must be packed, buried or disposed of in the designated areas.
- All faunas and floras are completely protected, so must not carry or distribute.
- Vehicles need not blow horns inside the park. Picnic spots are free of loud speakers.
- Firing inside the park is prohibited thus campers and picnic groups must burn alternative energy sources.
- Respect local culture and do not pollute holy sites.
- Travelling is allowed only from sunrise to sunset.
Following activities are completely prohibited:
- Chase, tease, or disturb wild animals.
- Construction of houses, huts, shelter or any other structures inside the park.
- Occupy, clear, reclaim, or cultivate inside the park.
- Graze and drink domestic animals, birds and pet animals.
- Digging mines, stones, boulders and remove other materials.
- Carry arms, ammunitions, poisons and use of such things.
- Take domestic and pet animals.
- Block, divert, or disturb water channels and ponds.
- Destroy, dismantle, disfigure, remove or otherwise obstruct the park boundaries, structures, trekking routes, sign boards
शिवपुरी नागार्जुन राष्ट्रिय निकुञ्जमा बर्षा ऋतु...
२२ औं वन्यजन्तु सप्ताहब्यापी कार्यक्रम “युवा अग...